- Finals of students' contests in foreign languages;
- Blitz competitions in the Russian and foreign languages ("The Russian Language - Test Yourself," "My Moscow", "My Russia", "Russian Literature", "Russian spelling", "Pass the Mock Unified State Examination in English / German / French and other languages', 'Pass the Mock Examination at Peoples' Friendship University, etc.").
EXHIBITION ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS:
The exhibition will be coordinated with the International Forum "Moscow: Megapolis of Language and Culture Tolerance". A grand ribbon-cutting ceremony, sessions on foreign language training policies and technologies, textbooks and products releases, student contest winner award ceremonies will also feature in the event.
Conference, Round Tables, Discussions:
- 2 plenary sessions of the Conference "Inter-ethnic Coexistence in the Modern Megapolis: Moscow and International Experience."
- Round table: "Foreign Languages Teaching Resources."
- Round table: "The Russian Language and Problems of Foreign Citizens' Socio-cultural Adaptation in the Modern Megapolis."
- Discussion: "The English Language Expansion in Modern Education: For and Against"
Educational and Consultative Activities:
- Consultations on foreign language training courses and products by representatives of universities, publishing houses, promotion and other institutions and agencies, participating in the Exhibition.
- Workshops by Russian and foreign specialists on technologies to teach the Russian and foreign languages, free tests in the Russian and foreign languages.
- Consultations on language training of students with disabilities.
Exhibition and Fair:
- Language courses, language education and information technology product releases.
- Domestic and foreign well-known publishing institutions, promotion agencies, universities, enterprises and industry exhibitors are invited to participate in the presentations, new product marketing and further discussions.
Contests and Competitions:
to position foreign language mastery as a critical tool for personal growth and professional development;
to enhance the Russian language role and competitiveness in the modern world, to support the Russian language learning and teaching;
to showcase and promote innovative technologies in the field of foreign language-focused education for students of Moscow schools and universities;
to create communicative environment for integrating interests of the population, public and private educational institutions, business enterprises, Moscow authorities and other agencies and institutions that are involved in the field of language and cross cultural communication education;
to support students of Moscow secondary and higher educational institutions in identifying and mastering different trajectories of foreign language learning;
to create conditions for representatives of foreign language training community to share and enhance their experience in developing linguocultural tolerance through interactive technologies;
to showcase and promote innovative language training courses, designed by Moscow and international educational institutions;
to integrate Moscow public into the world multilingual and multicultural community.
EXHIBITION GOAL IS:
to promote Moscow's image as that of a modern international Megapolis, that strives to strengthen human values development priorities by providing linguocultural education quality and disseminating the best international and domestic practices of teaching Russian and Foreign languages to schoolchildren and students to integrate them into the global educational and professional community.
EXHIBITION TARGET AUDIENCE:
Students of secondary and high schools, colleges and universities
Parents and minor's legal representatives
Teachers of secondary, special, vocational and higher educational institutions
Heads and specialists of secondary, special, vocational and higher educational institutions from Moscow, Russia's regions and international community.
Venue: All-Russia Exhibition Centre, pavilion № 75
Date: 31.10 - 3.10.2013
Students' concerts and multimedia presentations in foreign languages, films and karaoke songs in foreign languages, world folk dances.